Phone: +49 3641 9 48 129 (Laboratory)
2010-2015 CSIR- National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, India (Doctor of Philosophy)
2007-2009 Kakatiya University (Telangana, India), Master of Science
2003-2006 Kakatiya University (Telangana, India), Bachelor of Science.
Supramolecular analytical chemistry with metal complexes and boronic acids
10. Reddy G, Anila H. A, F. Ali, N.Taye, S. Chattopadhyay and A.Das, FRET-Based Probe for Monitoring pH Changes in Lipid-Dense Region of Hct116 Cells, Org. Lett., 2015, 17, 5532–5535.
9. Anila H. A., Reddy G, F. Ali, N. Taye, S. Chattopadhyay and A. Das, Reagent for Specific Recognition of Cysteine in Aqueous Buffer and in Natural Milk: Imaging Studies, Enzymatic Reaction and Analysis of Whey Protein. Chem. Commun., 2015, 51, 15592-15595.
8. Reddy G., F. Ali, N. Taye, S. Chattopadhyay and A. Das, A new turn on Pd2+-specific fluorescence probe and its use as an Imaging reagent for cellular uptake in Hct116 cells., Chem. Commun., 51, 3649-3652 (2015).
7. Reddy G., H. Agarwalla, N. Taye, S. Ghorai, S. Chattopadhyay and A. Das, A novel fluorescence probe for estimation of cysteine/histidine in human blood plasma and recognition of endogenous cysteine in live Hct116 cells., Chem. Commun., 50, 9899-9902 (2014).
6. Reddy G., V. Ramu, S. Roy, N. Taye, S. Chattopadhyay and A. Das, A specific probe for Hg2+ to delineate even H+ in pure aqueous buffer/Hct116 colon cancer cells:Hg(II)–h2-arene p-interaction and a TBET-based fluorescence response., Chem. Commun., 50, 14421-14424 (2014).
5. Banerjee, A. K. Biswas, U. Reddy G., T. S. Sahu, B. Ganguly, H. N. Ghosh and A. Das, Superior Grafting and State-of-the-Art Interfacial Electron Transfer Rates for Newly Designed Geminal Dicarboxylate Bound Ruthenium(II)− and Osmium(II)−Polypyridyl Dyes on TiO2 Nanosurface. J. Phys. Chem. C, 118, 3864 (2014).
4. Reddy G., P. Das, S. Saha, M. Baidya, S. K. Ghosh and A. Das, A CN– specific turn-on phosphorescent probe with probable application for enzymatic assay and as an imaging reagent, Chem. Commun., 49, 255-257 (2013).
3. Reddy G., R. Lo, S. Roy, T. Banerjee, B. Ganguly and A. Das, A new receptor with a FRET based fluorescence response for selective recognition of fumaric and maleic acids in aqueous medium., Chem. Commun., 49, 9818-9820 (2013).
2. Das, A. K. Mandal, U. Reddy G., M. Baidya, S. K. Ghosh and A. Das, Designing Thiol Specific Fluorescent Probe for a Possible Use as a Reagent for Intracellular Detection and Estimation in Blood Serum: Kinetic Analysis for Probing the Role of Intra Molecular Hydrogen Bonding., Org. Biomol. Chem., 11, 6604 (2013).
1. Saha, P. Mahato, U. Reddy G., E. Suresh, A. Chakrabarty, M.Baidya, S. K. Ghosh and A. Das,Recognition of Hg2+ and Cr3+ in Physiological Conditions by a Rhodamine Derivative and Its Application as a Reagent for Cell-Imaging Studies., Inorg. Chem. 51, 336 (2012).